Binance: PLEASE READ FIRST
We thought we'd be super helpful and provide you with a little crib sheet of some important tips and information that will help you when you learn about Binance.
So here's a little Introduction to Binance
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange where investors buy, sell and store their digital assets. It’s considered the largest crypto trading platform by trade volumes with millions of customers globally.
- Binance.com is for the world, except for the united states
- Binance.US is for the united states
There are certain territories where Binance is not supported. However, It does work in 96% of places globally.
- Please note the information on this page has been gathered for you directly from: https://www.Binance.com
- It has been collated to help you navigate to pages you may find helpful.
- Please refer to the ways you can contact Binance in the article, ‘How To Contact Binance’, or refer to their FAQ page.
- Binance state that under no circumstance will they call you directly. So if you receive any contact it won't be from the official Binance team.
1) When entering your personal information into Binance when you're completing your Identity Verification application please ensure that all the information entered is consistent with your ID documents. You won’t be able to change it once confirmed, you see.
2) After completing your Identity Verification process, please wait patiently. Binance will review your data. Once your application has been verified, Binance will send you an email notification.
3) Do not refresh your browser during your Identity Verification process.
4) You may attempt to complete the Identity Verification process up to 10 times per day. If your application has been denied 10 times within 24 hours, please wait 24 hours before trying again.
- If you notice any typos, it was our intern, Steve
Please remember we cannot contact Binance on your behalf. These articles are provided for assistance purposes only - you will find further information at Binance.com.